Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll: a beautifully reproduced special edition
Young Alice tumbles down a rabbit-hole one day, into an incredible world of hookah-smoking caterpillars, a grinning Cheshire Cat, the tea-loving Hatter and a truly horrible Queen of Hearts.
Lewis Carroll’s masterpiece bursts onto your e-reader in this lavishly-produced Apostrophe Books special edition, complete with Sir John Tenniel’s original artworks and a host of bonus features.
This brand-new edition features:
- Exceptional typography
- Beautifully reproduced from the 1895 edition
- Illustrations rarely found in other titles
- Bonus illustrations by Arthur Rackham from the 1907 edition
- Bonus material: An Easter Greeting (author’s note) and Christmas Greetings (a poem) by Lewis Carroll
- Fully interactive table of contents
“Apostrophe’s beautifully crafted ebook classics will please fans of old and new media alike.” – Dr Matthew Rubery, BA (Texas) PhD (Harvard), Reader in 19th-Century Literature.
A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE:
Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, “and what is the use of a book,” thought Alice, “without pictures or conversations?”